Wednesday, August 10, 2011

parc de la tête d'or...round 2

here are the rest of the pictures from our day at the park. Have I mentionned that we've been there three times and we still haven't seen everything?? Originally the park was created to give the people living in the city of Lyon a little bit of nature and fresh air. it's free too! there is a massive amount of flowers, plants, trees, animals, birds, a big lake, ice cream and cotton candy, etc... There are beautiful green houses too! They also brought in plants and trees from various parts of the world. For me it is like the big mother load of opportunities to take pictures of flowers. Sometimes Chris makes me put my camera away so I can keep up, or rather so he doesn't have to just stand there and wait on me...  mostly though, he lets me do my thing and shows an abundant amount of patience!


























No comments: